Thursday, December 08, 2005

Pause


paddy
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
d'NA Stage 3 begins tomorrow (well, actually, today). I've so much to blog about the recent trip to Alor Star (see picture), but this is not the time.

For now, I just want to make two brief comments regarding two significant journeys in my life thus far.


TMsquared, Soo Tian and my joint blog, is not dead. It is our adventure together, and so long as both halves are alive and in contact with one another, TMsquared is alive. I shall return to it after d'NA.

The link is on the sidebar; do feel free to hop along on our journey, or maybe eavesdrop from time to time. The beginning (sometime June 2004) would be a good place to start.


On the second journey, this song was played in MPH Mid Valley just now; I have not heard it in a long time. Here's to you, my friend, whatever the future might hold for us.

Perhaps Love

Perhaps love is like a resting place
A shelter from the storm
It exists to give you comfort
It is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble
When you are most alone
The memory of love will bring you home

Perhaps love is like a window
Perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer
It wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself
And don't know what to do
The memory of love will see you through

O love to some is like a cloud
To some as strong as steel
For some a way of living
For some a way to feel
And some say love is holding on
And some say letting go
And some say love is everything
Some say they don't know

Perhaps love is like the ocean
Full of conflict full of change
Like a fire when it's cold outside
A thunder when it rains
If I should live forever
And all my dreams come true
My memories of love will be of you

2 comments:

silentsoliloquy said...

Yup.. we really must get TMsquared going again..

Anonymous said...

As of today, 2 Feb 2006 bersamaan Thursday bersamaan CNY Pasta Day, 2231hours, I, Li-Shia hereby declare that I finally heard this Perhaps Love song.

Such a coincidence that I went over to my friend's house the day before and transfered a few songs and the title caught my eye. Only today I had been searching for the lyrics of the Perhaps Love song you inserted in your entry to see if it was the same one you were talking about.

Bingo =)