Sunday, February 04, 2007

Just a few random strands...

Soo Tian and I have proven that it is indeed possible to cam-whore with and SLR camera:


Things like this kept me going during my National Service stint:


* * * * *

Teaching is good job, especially if you are uncertain about what the future holds.

I guess I'm learning to live day by day, and in teaching there is rhythm, but not so much of it that it becomes drudgery. Just enough rhythm to provide momentum to keep moving, but not enough to crush the soul. Or maybe I just haven't been teaching long enough.

There are deadlines, certainly, but perhaps it is the nature of education that provides the inspiration to teach: education is a lifelong journey, not a quest towards some examination at the end of the school year.

I don't know what lies ahead, where God will call me... but when the time comes I will know. I believe I will know.

No comments: