Monday, July 30, 2007

A Gastropod on the Trail


Chee Seong spotted this snail along the path out of Block E, while we were on our way to breakfast. The sky was extremely cloudy and by the time I returned to camera to my locker, it had started to rain. I set the white balance to 'cloudy'.

It reminded us of our Biology of Organisms test today, in which we will be tested, among other things, on molluscs.

Thanks Chee Seong for being so patient while I ran upstairs to get my camera, took time with the photo shoot and rushed up again to put away the camera. (I think it cost you breakfast, didn't it? Really sorry if it did.)


I asked if the computer lab would be open tomorrow morning (it has been closed on a number of Tuesday mornings; booked for class or something), and the lab assistant/technician (?) said it would.

So if all goes well, I'll put up an entry I've been meaning to post for quite some time now. After all the delays, I've decided to use it to mark a rather significant milestone.

Here's the 'trailer':


Keep an eye out for it!

No comments: