Friday, March 17, 2006

And so one chapter closes...


montage stpm, originally uploaded by mincaye.


The STPM results came out yesterday. Present were last year's Upper Six class teachers, the editorial board (represented by Jino, Denise, Li-Shen, Kervindran, Khin Yew and me), Li-Shia and, of course, the STPM candidates themselves.

Above, Mr Leong is chatting on his handphone while awaiting his students.

Then there's Jon Mah looking somewhat apprehensively at Mr Leong, who's putting together his testimonial, result slip and some advertorial flyers.

Centre left, Theen Yoong is sitting beside Pn Hasnani, biology and class teacher of U6BF (my class this year; our class teacher this year is Mr Shariffudin, who teaches us General Studies).

Inset, clockwise. Li-Shia looks rather flustered; and it's not even her results! Jia Hun signing. Pek Lean before opening his slip. Yuen Hong, one of the top three scorers, with a 4.0 CGPA. Chin Fei, who arrived late.

Below left, the VEB team.

And finally, Weng Ken with a CGPA of 3.92, and a 3 A, 2 A- score. Congrats!


Congrats also to Tien who scored 4 As, and Yen for that amazing A in English Literature (she didn't take any classes). Hope has dawned!... for me.

STPM is, to me, truly a milestone. Only those who have been through it know how hard it is. I've only another seven months or so to go, and the challenge is already shifting into the next gear.

And so, yet another chapter closes. It's the end of their entire schooling career, and now the world of varsity and work beckons these friends of mine. All the best!

2 comments:

Hwei Ling said...

Randomness = typically me?

Oh well.
Do enjoy the remainder of your schooling. :) And let me know what you'll be up to next.
Lepak in August? I'm all up for interesting photoshoots too. I'm actually looking forward to coming home for a bit, which is surprising.

Anonymous said...

I was 'flustered' because I was talking to Jino about something that made me look 'flustered' for about a second or so which you so happen caught on camera.

And I *think* your initial motive of capturing that moment was to highlight the red scratchings on my neck/chest/whatisthatcalled???? because Jino diverted your attention to it.

Capische?