Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Into 2008 with mamak and junk food

So the new year has begun, and I haven't taken any photos yet. My first shoot is on the 12th this month for the Executive Council of my college's Chinese Festival.

So the new year has come, and I haven't written any essays/stories yet. My first assignment is for the April-May issue of Asian Beacon. Peer pressure? BGR? The perfect holiday? Youth temptations?

* * * * *


Spent the night of New Year's eve with these two. We spent three hours at Sahur's Cafe over e-mee sup, (a very spicy) mee ladna, rice with daging kunyit, SooT's bandung panas and several glasses of juice. We then counted down in one of the deadest places: Dataran Sastera in UM.

And believe me, last night it was DEAD.

Yen would remember the smiling Mat Salleh.


Introducing...

Shutterbug the Third (of the three of us).

2 comments:

silentsoliloquy said...

My leanings towards colour photos dissipate when I see the black and white ones used on your blog. I guess "context" is everything. ;)

Anonymous said...

yo yo...timothy cheng here...
0172513135
http://timcheng.multiply.com
timc88@msn.com

nice pics and more importantly, good thoughts...keep shooting and writing...
by the way are you taking pictures for the pesta ang pau too? you think I could join you? or you know anyone in the committee?