Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ants in a Flower


I don't know what these flowers are called, but there is currently one in bloom in the garden, and this morning, some ants were busy collecting pollen. (Or so I would assume; I don't think ants play hide and seek or maypole, do they?)

* * * * *

A few days ago, Uncle Rudy Wong died. He was an Overcomer, and was recently diagnosed with lung cancer, although he wasn't a smoker.

It got me thinking about my own circle of friends, especially the d'NAers, because the Overcomers were to my mother what d'NA is to me. A day will come when all of us will die; what if some of us die earlier than we expect?

* * * * *

Thinking of Holy Week, the word 'involved' came to mind this morning (or was it early afternoon?).

One could say Christ got involved with us so that we may get involved with Him.

No comments: