Monday, July 17, 2006

Falling Petals


Went with Li-Shia, Ryan, Shook Mun, Eka and Pn Ambigai to the Taman Budaya (NOT Laman Budaya as I erroneously spelt last year), a.k.a. the Old VI, to survey the venue for tomorrow's Choir Finals. I'll be taking photos again, but this time I intend to make bolder moves and try less conventional angles. The catch is this: their performance lasts only 6 minutes, so I'll have no room for mistakes.

The picture above is of the choir practising this afternoon. That's Pn Sharifah Shafinaz's husband waiting for her outside the hall; I didn't know who he was until she appeared. Anyway, watching the choir practise from outside the hall made me realise something: this is what the VI is all about. This morning the school pledge somehow struck a chord; the line 'to develop our talents and potentials' resonated within me.


After a great weekend with the d'NAers, I saw something in school today that had 'Icing on the Cake' written all over it:



(Didn't bring the SLR today, so couldn't manage a wide-angle shot. Had to split it up in two: one of the flowers on the tree, and one of them on the ground.)

No comments: