Thursday, October 02, 2008

A New Beginning


The last time I painted, I was seventeen. That was in 2004.

It's been a rough week, emotionally; perhaps rough enough to warrant a return to this old pastime. Or maybe it's just because I chose to listen to her suggestion.


Today, I lifted my old brushes again. Amazingly, the watercolours hadn't dried up yet either; they were hardly touched as they were bought not long before I stopped art lessons with Uncle Hui.

Back then, we used plywood boards to support the paper; since we don't have any at home, Mum let me use her acrylic slab.


Thanks, Yen.

5 comments:

this girl said...

you're welcome...:)

silentsoliloquy said...

I'll say it again. It's really nice.

Sivin Kit said...

nice!

Kauntan said...

looks a tad familiar to a particular winning photo in the UM coffee table book eh?

Anonymous said...

so good!!!!! =)