Monday, October 27, 2008

Myers-Briggs revisited

I was working on my Marine Ecosystems field trip report when (on the sidelines) I stumbled upon this entry on Adrian's blog.

Yet another round of Myers-Briggs analysis. In the not-too-distant past, David classified me as an ISTP. Earlier this year, I began to suspect that the earlier diagnosis was not entirely true.

Now I am quite convinced.

Click to view my Personality Profile page

A dreamer and a visionary, huh?


More info here:

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/infp/


Excerpts:

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

Creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings.

An INFP's feelings are often guarded, kept safe from attack and ridicule. Only a few, close confidants are permitted entrance into this domain.

1 comment:

Foreign Stranger said...

Mis-diagnosis? Whoops. =) Then again Ben, you have always been an enigma.