Sunday, December 07, 2008

Double-Tagged...

...by Kaun and SooT.


Question 1
Do you think you're HOT?
No. I'm cool. And sometimes I'm downright cold.

Question 2
Upload a favourite picture of yourself.


Question 3
Why do you like that picture?
It captures me in my element.

Question 4
When was the last time you ate pizza?
4 November 2008, the day before my first paper. How and I ordered from Domino's; here's the evidence:


Question 5
The last song you listened to?
The last song playing from speakers was something by Il Divo at the Korean BBQ Chicken restaurant in Jaya One.
The last song playing in my head; 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' by U2.

Question 6
What are you doing right now besides this?
Chatting on MSN.

Question 7
What name would you prefer besides yours?
I like my name.

People to tag (in alphabetical order):
Adrian
Ai Wei
Denise
Joan
Li-Shia

Question 8
Who is number one on your list?
The other Benjamin in 3rd College. An incredible friend and source of much wisdom. An ever-present support and wellspring of encouragement. In many ways I am what I am in college and campus because of him.

Question 9
Who is Number 3 having a relationship with?
Jared the Hitz Man.

Question 10
Say something about number 5.
A big fish in a small pond. A girl who is discovering a world larger and larger than anything she'd imagined, with twists and turns often confusing but nonetheless opening into rich, new places. A great musician.

Question 11
How about number 4?
A dear friend who helped me find direction in life with her questions on life in December 2005, and her questions on photography in December 2007. The one who sent me Jars of Clay's 'Worlds Apart', which comforted me in some of my most trying moments. It has since been lost when the old computer was reformatted.

Question 12
Who is number 2?
Soprano. Diva. Microbiologist. Future public health scientist/officer. Swimming buddy. National Geographic kaki. Travelmate. Photographer. Counsellor. Predecessor. Environmental activist. Friend.

No comments: