Monday, November 28, 2005

Meeting old friends...


debaters, originally uploaded by mincaye.


Friday night, I met up with Kishan and Danial for Jit Murad's stand-up comedy show, 'Jit Happens.'

I hadn't seen Danial since July, during the inter-school choir competition, and I can hardly recall when I last met Kishan. Dinesh was still in the Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar campus, and so could not join us.

The photo below, L-R: Kishan, Danial, Jit and me.


After the show, the three of us adjourned to Chili's for dinner/supper. We shared a Fajita Nachos and Brownie with Ice-cream between the three of us.

Somehow, I seem to be living off the grace of others lately. that night, it happened that Danial's brother, Adam, was at Chili's with his friend Avinash's family; they had also attended the show. Avinash's father paid for our meal, and it came as one of the most pleasant surprises of the day.


Was at the Scripture Union office earlier in the day, working through camp photos with Aunty Siew Khim, and later meeting Keat Lim and Tee Ming to discuss our visit to the Epoch Youth Resource Centre in Sentul (more on that coming soon).

Spent the evening at Tee Ming's, talking about biology and her baptism, and playing/singing 'Reflection' from Mulan, amongst other things. We parted with a prayer said in the car, outside the Taman Paramount LRT station... and by grace I made it to the Actors' Studio right on time.

2 comments:

siedne said...

wow, u got tickets to the show..my dad couldn't. must've been fun! and u guys ate only THAT? THREE GUYS ate 1 serving of fajitas and 1 dessert? what happened to the appetite guys have?? :D

Sivin Kit said...

do I see a subversive message on the T-shirt hidden behind the coat?