Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Reflection


elevator
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
Tried something unusual at Times Square after lunch today. Li-Shia was in a particularly 'happy' mood... actually, flippant was more like it.

Whatever the case, there was so much laughter, we almost needed to contact MOX (Malaysian Oxygen) to supply us with oxygen gas tanks, heheh.

The lighting outside the lifts on the 10th floor was particularly encouraging, so we attempted this mirror shot. Came out rather well, I must say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet again, another comment with nothing to do with your entry...

The following is the chorus from Kylie Minogue's song Chocolate. I don't really like the song actually, but the chorus caught my ear :

"If love were liquid it would drown me
In a placeless place refine me,
In a heart shape come around me
and then melt me slowly down.
If love were human it would know me
In a lost space come and show me,
hold me and control me
and then melt me slowly down.
Like chocolate"

And..by the way...that picture makes me look fat.

Where's the justice?! I'm not THAT fat! I may be plump..but i'm NOT FAT!

*hides in corner and cries*