Saturday, May 21, 2005

Last shot


Pumpkin
Originally uploaded by mincaye.

This was taken yesterday; the pumpkin (or whatever it was!) was made with bacon into chowder for dinner.

It's the most recent shot taken with the digicam, which will be put to good use over the next seven days or so at camp.

Within an hour, I will be on my way back to Pinggiran Pelangi Camp, Muadzam Shah, Pahang.

Here's a sneak preview of some stuff I'll blog about once I return, as I was unable to do so yesterday:

A review of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

Some reflections on the Economics of the Kingdom of God (those familiar with the ideas of Dallas Willard may have a rough idea of what I'm going to write).

Au revoir!

2 comments:

silentsoliloquy said...

It's interesting how you begin to trust people more and more at NS.

Anonymous said...

Heya. You looked so cute in the pic! :) The pumpkin looked very dear to you in it. :)