Sunday, May 15, 2005

Minds


Minds
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
I've always held by this general principle, which I first came across sometime ago on a notice board in the pondok near my school gate.

In conversation with Tee Ming on Friday, the thought recurred.

And it happens that this signboard was on display in a very conspicuous location in Convent Sentul, where the KL drama state finals were held on Saturday.

Naturally, I reached for my camera, which was at that time attached to my belt...

3 comments:

Sivin Kit said...

ah .. you've caught the camera with belt bug!

:-) good to see you today ... good quote too

silentsoliloquy said...

Well, a little while ago I would have whole-heartedly agreed with this signboard. But as of now, I think I would prefer: Small minds discuss people, Average minds discuss people and events, Great minds discuss people, events and ideas.

Anonymous said...

you used a bigger word that day: mediocre. it's just a simple word: average