Friday, February 04, 2005

After RBS


Downstairs
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
Just to clarify, the last two posts and this, are supposed to be on Thursday, but anything past midnight is the next day, so...

I attended Tee Ming's graduation from Residential Bible School (RBS), held at The Life Chapel, Sec 17 PJ.

She'd just finished a 36-day 'camp' in Cameron Highlands, an amazing experience of spending time in reflection, with God and other RBS students (51 in all, under 5 staff members), classroom lectures, and missions work.

It was good to see an old face once again. Some joy that words cannot really express.


p.s. I forgot to mention one more friend in my 'Christian Union Tribute' a few entries ago. Thanks Suet Wan for teaching me patience and faithfulness. (I suddenly realize those are some of the fruit of the spirit, our theme last year)

2 comments:

discordant dude said...

Good to catch a glimpse of u there. :) I was just talking to Joshua abt Scripture Union volunteers over dinner before RBS. Glad you are filling up the vacuum temporarily.

Anonymous said...

heya Ben,

since Chris told me that u are one blogger too, so i decided to check out your blog. Didnt know that Chris would have already posted a message here for u. Didnt know that u gonna be volunteering at SU also. good that u've decided to do so. do come and look for me if u r ever in the office.

JOSHUA

joshua@fes.org.my