Sunday, October 30, 2005

Abundant Life


concert, originally uploaded by mincaye.

Paradise Live was very much like the Planet Shakers' Nights of Fire concert in Kluang during the d'NA reunion there in early June, except this group was from the Paradise Community Church in (if I remember correctly) Adelaide, led by Pastor Matt Heins and Guy Sebastian.

What a pleasant surprise it was to bump into Sam there! And after the concert, another pleasant surprise to bump into Pei Wern and Pei Yi ;-)

I decided to experiment a little with this montage. Being a vertical succession of photos, I thought of doing a film-strip design, as you can see.

What I like most about it, is that it seems to capture the spirit of the moment better than other forms of montage, which serve to give an overall frozen picture.

(Should I experiment with my hair as well, maybe something like Pei Yi's orange streaks?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this girl mutters...i knew it, i knew it...

Anonymous said...

hmm ben. what happened to your hair? is it the light? or do i need my contacts changed? hehe