Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My funky inner hair colour

Tien brought this What's Your Funky Inner Hair Colour quiz to my attention just now; "lolz... this reminds me of dna," said she.

For those of you who have somehow successfully evaded the d'NAers' pervasive influence so far, here's some news for you: THERE'S NO ESCAPE THIS TIME, muahahahahahaha!!!

So, without further ado, I present the famous d'NA 'Rambut Funky' song (sung to the tune of the 'doo-dah' song):

Annette ada rambut funky
Rambut funky, rambut funky
Annette ada rambut funky
Cukup bergaya

Cukup bergaya, cukup bergaya
Annette ada rambut funky
Cukup bergaya


(Annette is the General Secretary of the Fellowship of Evangelical Students, Malaysia, and was one of the officers at d'NA Stage 1 in 2003)

Two years' worth of campers at the annual School Leavers' Camp have been plagued by this incessant melody, and we're poised for a third consecutive performance this December, as the School Leavers' Camp begins a day later than d'NA, and ends a day later. Yes-sirree, that means they'll be sandwiched within d'NA, with nowhere to run or hide, not even their dorms! Hahahahahahaha!!!


Anyway, back to the quiz. Here's my results:

Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayo not the rambut funky song again.... I already heard it in 2003 now gotta hear it again in 2005... nvm la can I be your backup singer ar since i already know the song well enough? haha

Anonymous said...

me gets purple too