Saturday, October 08, 2005

More tags!

Now to see to the end of Li-Shia's tags.


Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Bring joy to as many people as I can
2. Sky-dive and swim with sharks, whales and giant squids
3. Learn a wind instrument
4. Write a book and get it published
5. Meet Max Lucado (I owe him whatever writing skills I have)
6. Make some sort of impact in the biological and/or literary fields
7. Embark on a globetrotting adventure with the d'NAers

Seven things you can do
1. Write
2. Play the piano
3. Debate and extemporise
4. Take photographs
5. Sleep under a blanket on a hot Malaysian afternoon
6. Talk non-stop
7. Laugh

Seven celebrity crushes
(None that can register any weight against the slightest crush I've ever had for any real girl in my life)

Seven often-repeated words
1. Indeed
2. Greetings
3. For the heck of it
4. Quite so
5. Likewise
6. Ah
7. Ladies and Gentlemen (if ever I write a book on my experience in public speaking, this will be its title)

Seven physical traits you look for in the opposite sex
1. Well-managed hair
2. A sense of humour
3. Functioning vocal chords
4. Lips that can smile
5. Body temperature about 37 degrees Celsius
6. Average height -- not too tall nor too short
7. ... I really don't know lah; physical traits are very confusing!

Seven tags go to
1. Soo Tian
2. Su Lin
3. David Tan
4. Emily Yoon
5. Joan
6. Yen Yen
7. Tee Ming (if and when you have the time for this)


Three names you go by
1. Ben
2. Benjamin
3. Ben Laden

Three screen names you've had
1. Mortalis
2. Mincaye
3. Creationist

Three physical things you like about yourself
1. My height
2. My slender fingers
3. My incredible metabolism

Three physical things you don't like about yourself
1. My extreme thin-ness
2. My pimples
3. My hair, but only when it's messy

Three parts of your heritage
1. China
2. Eden
3. Heaven

Three things that scare you
1. The extinction of insects
2. Camera running out of battery life and/or memory space
3. Isolation from friends

Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
1. Lime juice
2. All kinds of tea
3. Bandung panas/ais

Three of your everyday essentials
1. Oxygen
2. Water
3. Pen and paper

Three things you are wearing right now
1. White t-shirt
2. Green shorts
3. Potion 9 hair conditioner

Three of your favourite movies
1. Patch Adams
2. The Royal Tenenbaums
3. Star Wars (the entire saga)

Two truths and a lie
1. I enjoy biology and the life sciences
2. I enjoy literature and the fine arts
3. I abhor movies and books

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
1. I
2. really
3. dunno...

Three careers you are considering, or have considered
1. Doctor
2. Teacher
3. Biologist

Three ways that you are stereotypically a guy
1. I like wearing my hair short
2. I don't wear women's clothes
3. I don't wear make-up

Three people you would like to see take this quiz now
1. Soo Tian
2. Su Lin
3. Yen Yen


I started typing at 3:11 p.m., and finish now at 4:44 p.m. This goes to show just how difficult it is to respond to these tags.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh...Potion 9 conditioner????? you were wearing potion 9 conditioner?????

~raises eyebrow~

siedne said...

It took me about 3 hrs to get all those tags done. How exhausting!