Sunday, October 30, 2005

Adventure


lunch & renovare
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
It was quite an eventful day. Met Joshua for the 9 o'clock service (the uber-traditional one) at St Paul's Anglican Church, PJ. It was a good experience, and it also it reminded the first time I stepped into the sanctuary at St Paul's, for Aunty Irene's (Sam's Mum) funeral.

Matt SMS-ed me just as service ended, saying he would be at MPH Mid Valley until 1:45 p.m. I took the opportunity to meet him and his friends Rachel and Shim Ron for lunch at Delifrance (arriving via bus from the Bangsar LRT station).

After that, they left with their teacher for Pygmalion at the KL Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC), while I hopped on the Komuter to Seputeh to meet Sivin. He picked me up on the way back from the Bangsar Shopping Centre.

It was an afternoon well spent, talking about our various friends and recent developments in circles like d'NA and Emergent among others. Sivin also passed me the Renovare Spiritual Formation Bible which I ordered some time ago via David Berry. RM 130, but I believe it's a good investment.

At about half-past four, Dad came to pick me up for the Paradise Live concert at church. But that's a story for my next entry.

No comments: