Saturday, October 29, 2005

More Quizzes!

Thanks to Yen, who got me started on the Scary Quiz. The rest were from continued and sustained exploration, heh ;-)

You Are Scary

You even scare scary people sometimes!


You Are a Martini

There's no other way to say it: you're a total lush.
You hold your liquor well, and you hold a lot of it!


You're a Shy Kisser

You *do* love to kiss, once your comfortable with it
And that means knowing the person you're kissing pretty well
You usually don't make the first move when it comes to making out
But you've got plenty of intensity in return


p.s. I based my answers for the Kissing Quiz on the only time I ever kissed someone on the mouth... *ahem*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, only the more interesting and, um, scary results make the cut huh?

*ahem* indeed. I didn't happen to witness it, did I...

silentsoliloquy said...

I think you did, Yen. ;)