Monday, October 10, 2005
Clockwise, from centre-right:
1. Li-Shia enjoying Cadbury Black Forest chocolate.
2. Me, Tinesh and Phak Hoe forming a 'massage train.'
3. Len Yi and Melody working on a Sudoku puzzle.
4. Chun Hong and Vincent messing up Li-Shia's hair, with a blurred Jinq Sien laughing away.
5. Vincent the hairstylist and his latest creation.
Mr Leong returned our Pure Maths papers to us today. It was a rather mixed feeling, to be the third-highest scorer in the form, but with only 66% at that.
Chun Hong is highest at 78%, and Vincent second at 70%; Kian Ti came in fourth in our class with 57%.
On the whole, though, it is good to have improved on my terrible monthly test performance (50%). And maybe, just maybe, I'm actually getting somewhere with this subject in which I often see no practical application.
We'll be getting our Chemistry marks soon. I promised to treat some of my friends to dinner if I scored anything more than 70%. Believe it or not, some are already planning the outing!
Posted by SimianD at 10:23 PM