Sunday, October 16, 2005

Challenging the Wind


preteena
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
I liked today's Preteena column in The Star's Comics pullout.

You can click on the image for a larger view. The words in the frames, beginning with the centre-top, are:

1. "There! Perfection!"

2. "No one rakes a yard like me! I defy anyone to improve upon it!"

3. "WHOOSH"

4. "You win."

I think it's pretty self-explanatory, heheh.


Haven't had many thoughts to blog about lately, but here are some snippets.

Scored an A for my Biology and an A- for General Studies. I'm especially proud of the essay section in Biology and Federal Government and Constitution section in General Studies, both for which I scored full marks.

I also believe the pattern my studies after Form Six is beginning to take shape. In general, I'm still on course to become a doctor. However, Linguistics/Literature and Biology are also waiting in the wings.

The mind is not functioning at peak levels now. Will retire soon, as it is likely the wisest thing I can do now. (Thanks Max Lucado).

Good night.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I got the papers you posted already,thanks!

Anonymous said...

i saw that comic strip too =)

and i love PreTeena =) It's one of my favourite comic strip...and there's Zits..Calvin and Hobbes..and others whose name escaped me..=)

Blame it all on the bad memory =p