Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Brief Update

I may be somewhat absent from the blogrealm over the next few days. Will be busy compiling d'NA photos, building a slideshow and doing other preparations for the upcoming d'NA Reunion at Audrey's on February 4-5.

Also, I'll be continuing my journey through Life & Times of Michael K, of which I've so far completed approximately 20 pages. That means I've some 160 left, to be finished, at best, by February 1. Well it looks like I'll have to resurrect the once voracious reader I used to be.

So there. Perhaps I'll be back in full blogging force this weekend, with more things to write about.

1 comment:

Sylmatra said...

Oi,Benjamin.You seriously have nothing betta to do is it.GEt back to extemp practise my fren,extemp and do train the debaters.Do train them,:P