Sunday, January 02, 2005

Tsunami Aid Day

This Saturday (8 Jan 2005), Bangsar Lutheran Church and Grace Methodist Church will be organising a Tsunami Aid Day at Grace Methodist, in partnership with World Vision Malaysia.

It's from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. so do come, if only for a short while. There'll be a donation drive (cash & kind), sale of food, an arts and crafts section, and a tribute corner with music, poetry and a powerpoint presentation on the tsunami tragedy. It's a come-and-go-as-you-like event, and no coupons are required.

For more info, e-mail Chin Hor at chinhor@gmail.com. The venue is just next to the Sentul LRT station.

In aid of the tsunami survivors and in memory of the tsunami victims.


It appears I'll be tagging along with Sivin quite a bit these two months before my NS stint starts in March. (For the record, I've been posted to this place called Pinggir Pelangi in Bandar Muadzam Shah, Pahang). Will follow him to Seri Bintang Utara's CF in February, where he will be giving two talks on the Trinity.

Will also likely tag along next week for a seminar on Postmodernity at the Bible College of Malaysia. It's more for pastors/church leaders/theologians I think, but curiosity has gotten the better of me, and besides, I've got quite a lot of time on my hands ;-)

No comments: