Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Taking a trip down memory lane...


Transformers
Originally uploaded by mincaye.
OK, seriously... when was the last time you saw these things?

I was clearing out yet another shelf in my cupboard under the window, and rediscovered some Transformers and Zords (Power Rangers' robots).

You will find in the picture, several Optimus Primes and Megatrons from the different generations, Cheetor, Tigerzord, and the Griffin, Lion, Phoenix and Unicorn Thunderzords, among others.

The real treasure of this little 'back to the past' adventure was the green tank standing behind Cheetor, on the far left. I think it's either a Generation One or Generation Two Autobot Transformer, one of the two Dad bought for me and my brother ages ago.

Oh well, I suppose this will be part of my inheritance to the generations after me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both u and ur quacked fren have been sparing a thought or two (or more) for the "next generation" huh. one's to do with veggies, the other's to do with transformers and zords...

-yen.